Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Tubeless Folding Tyre
The best allrounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better. The Tubeless option of the regular Grand Prix 5000 model.
Black Chilli – With Continental’s unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, they have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound they have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance.
Tubeless – The TL technology is specifically designed to offer Tubeless for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable in use. Specifically developed, the Tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides stable fitting on the rim. We recommend the usage of corresponding TL-Sealant.
Active Comfort Technology – The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tire construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- The TL technology is specifically designed to offer Tubeless for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable to use
- Tubeless Bead Specifically developed, the tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides stable fitting on the rim
- 5% lower rolling resistance and 5% better puncture resistance over the GP 5000 clincher
- 12% less rolling resistance than the 4000SII
- 20% boost in puncture protection
- 5g lighter than the 4000S II 700x25C
- Active Comfort Technology – Embedded in the tyre construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Lazer Grip – the lazered micro profile structure expands over the tyres shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- New BlackChili Compound – visually blacker, the new mix of BlackChili aids reduction of rolling resistance and increased grip
- Vectran Breaker
- We recommend pairing with Conti Revosealant
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 180Tpi
- Folding Tyre