Cannondale SystemSix HM RED eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike 2020
The Cannondale SystemSix HM RED eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike is built for speed and performance, and is actually faster than lightweight climbing bikes on climbs below a 6% gradient.
The SRAM RED eTap AXS groupset features completely wireless electronic shifting and customisation. Use the AXS app and your compatible smart device to adjust the shifters to perform just how you like them. The twelfth gear was not simply added to the top or bottom of the cassette, rather the entire gearing range was redesigned to offer better range and closer ratios between the most used gears. The 13 tooth gap between chainrings narrows this gap, and the addition of a 10-tooth sprocket on the cassette allows for smaller chainrings than traditional double cranksets with a slight weight saving bonus too.
The KNØT64 wheelset has deep carbon rims with a 21mm internal width, which allows the 23c tyres to blow up to a comfortable 26mm. The aerodynamic profile of the frameset is continued into the seatpost, handlebar and stem giving the bike a fast-looking aesthetic that reflects the bike’s natural ability.
- Cannondale’s BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre is incredibly stiff and seriously lightweight
- SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed groupset delivers wireless electronic shifting
- Customise your shifting preferences using the SRAM AXS App and a compatible smartphone
- Powerful SRAM HRD disc brakes allow for consistent reliable braking performance in any weather
- Cannondale KNØT carbon seatpost continues superb aerodynamic performance
- Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 64mm carbon wheelset
- Speed Release thru-axles 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear