Enter the world of efficient, comfortable and incredibly fast road riding with a bike that’s built to do just that. The Specialized Allez Elite Road Bike sits dead in the centre of the Allez collection and with its improved range of capable, reliable components, will keep you spinning for longer than you ever thought possible and keep you smiling from ear to ear.
The frame is constructed from Specialized’s E5 premium aluminium which stays durable and ready for day-in, day-out riding, no matter the weather forecast. The frames tube shaping is fully manipulated with SmoothWeld joins for further longevity of your ride, and when used with the FACT full carbon front fork, road vibrations are reduced to keep you in supreme comfort when the road surface takes a turn for the worse.
Shimano’s 105 5800, 11-speed gearing has been integrated to ensure you can spin up the steepest of climbs, and an 11-32t cassette gives the wide range to surge along the flats and test your performance.
Tektro’s Axis caliper rim brakes are ideal for a bike of this level, giving the braking performance you need to safely and confidently descend after those long, testing climbs. The DT R460 clincher wheels are equally as strong and stiff as the rest of the components; you won’t find a bike as affordable and suited for all weather riding as this.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing with SmoothWelds, 1-1/8″- 1-3/8″ tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-3/8″ taper, mudguard eyelets
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0 caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0 caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano R7000, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, with 50/34t compact chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14-gram spokes, 20-hole, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14-gram spokes, 24-hole, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- ACCESSORIES: Loose ball nylon 105x78x28mm pedals with reflectors, mudguard and rack mounting points