WHY ARGON 18?
Argon 18 develops and engineers high-end bikes using state-of-the-art technology. Behind their sleek and innovative designs, you’ll find superior handling and aerodynamics so that you can give your best performance and enjoy the ride.
Design. Innovation. Performance. Argon 18 bikes.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
Each purchase of an Argon 18 bike starts with an in-store consultation.
- What will the bike be used for?
- How do you want it to ride?
- What frame materials have you considered?
- What do you want the bike to look like?
- What components will be fitted?
- What budget are you working to?
TALK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERTS
We will make sure we fit you up with the right size frame – a £45 service that is free as part of the bike purchase. We will then order your bike with the correct frame size and the components agreed upon in your initial consultation.
Once your new bike is delivered to our store we will conduct a bike fit for you to ensure you are correctly set up on your bike, ready to enjoy many miles in the saddle. This is an interactive process whereby we test a number of different positions before settling on the final fit position. Our static 2D bike fit service worth £120 is included in your bike purchase. If you opt at this point for our Retul 3D bike fit, we will conduct this for you at 50% of the full service price.
You and your bike are now ready to go! We can help set you up with insurance and a service plan to ensure your bike is well taken care of for the months ahead.
AERO ROAD BIKES
It’s show time. The Nitrogen Disc is one lean mean racing machine. Built for those who not only want to lead the pack in performance, but also with a sleek, aerodynamic, feature-packed, racing bike that makes a statement wherever it goes. Throw in the braking power of disc brakes and you get a bike that says: Move the heck over, Nitrogen is here.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CARBON MONOCOQUE FRAME Very stiff yet light, it offers all the advantages of disc brakes with no weight compromise
- MONOCOQUE FORK DESIGNED FOR FLAT MOUNT DISC BRAKES 80% increase in lateral stiffness vs Nitrogen Pro with same comfort level
- VERSATILE AERO BIKE Road geometry with an aero profile, the perfect mix for flats and climbs
- IMPECCABLE HANDLING Superior downhill stability and handling
- SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- REPLACEABLE REAR DERAILLEUR HANGER Optional direct mount hanger supplied
- FLAT-MOUNT DISC BRAKES Ensuring better braking in all conditions
- UP TO 28C (30MM) TIRE CLEARANCE For maximum comfort and compatibility
- AERO CARBON SEAT POST Light and easily adjustable
- 3D SYSTEM Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- DT SWISS TYPE 12MM THRU-AXLE Clean, simple, light and sturdy
GALLIUM ROAD BIKES
A benchmark for comfort, stability and manoeuvrability, the Gallium is famous for its flawless handling, whether you are on the starting line, attacking a descent or climbing to the top. Responsive, agile and accurate, this bike will have you at your cruising speed in no time at all. The Gallium is made from a specially designed mould to maximize overall stiffness and features both an oversized bottom bracket and headtube. It is also equipped with our 3D System for more positioning options and superior stiffness.
Better handling, maximum transfer of power and superlight: power has never been so comfortable.
KRYPTON ROAD BIKES
The Krypton is all about comfort, stability and stiffness: it’s Optimal Balance at its best. In the spirit of the Gallium, the Krypton brings together the best that Argon 18 has to offer. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or cycling enthusiast, this road bike delivers optimized handling so that you can go further on all roads. Krypton is the choice for reliable handling and effective, comfortable positioning—from sunrise to sunset
Among the most versatile in its class, it’s a sure bet for all cyclists. The very essence of Argon 18 is yours with the Krypton.
E-119 TRI & E-119 TRI+
With a significant improvement in aerodynamics, the E-119 Tri is the successor to our flagship E-118 Next, a bike that has made its mark on the international IRONMAN™ circuit. True to its commitment to offer the best triathlon bikes in the world, Argon 18’s newest powerhouse is the perfect blend of exceptional aerodynamics, light weight and flawless integration, with proprietary brakes concealed on both fork and seat stays to minimize frontal area while improving ease of access for maintenance. Wind tunnel tests have demonstrated the aero advantage of the E-119 Tri compared to certain competitor’s models that have been historically quoted as references
E-117 TRI & E-117 TRI+
This fast and comfortable triathlon bike is designed to meet the needs of all triathletes—young or old, experienced or novice. Moreover, thanks to its proven aerodynamics and triathlon-specific geometry, the E-117 Tri will help you rise to your every challenge and overcome any and every obstacle in your path.
ELECTRON PRO FRAMESET
Set the track on fire. The Electron Pro is quite simply without equal. Monstrous power output and insanely precise handling at mind – boggling speeds, the Electron Pro has one mission – to win. The bike of choice of the Denmark and Canadian track teams, Electron is the Olympic-caliber machine to watch out for.
- VERSATILITY BY DESIGN A modular cockpit design allows you to easily swap between drop bar and pursuit bar (standard)
- PERFORMANCE THROUGH INTEGRATION The integrated front end was designed to increase aerodynamic efficiency and minimize deflection of the head tube under load, thus giving every advantage to the competitive athlete
- COLLABORATIVE DEVELOPMENT WITH DANISH OLYMPIC TEAM Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding athletes – bronze medal in the team pursuit, bronze medal in the omnium and Olympic record in the individual team pursuit at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games
- EXCLUSIVE ONENESS CONCEPT 3.0 INTEGRATED HANDLEBAR Offers greater headset adjustment, optimal aerodynamic positioning, and more than 30 configuration options
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED ANTI-ROTATION SADDLE RAIL CLAMP Ensures the saddle stays put under the highest power output
- 23MM TIRE CLEARANCE Front and back wheels
- STAINLESS STEEL DROPOUT INSERTS At the fork
- REPLACEABLE STAINLESS STEEL HORIZONTAL DROPOUTS At the back
- BSA STANDARD Bottom bracket
- OPTIMAL BALANCE Stiffness, aerodynamics and lightweight; balanced for ultimate performance