Never miss a home delivery again with our free Collect in Store service. Order online and collect your order when it’s convenient for you.
- Order online and select the shipping option: "Collect in Store"
- Velosport will confirm your order and notify you by email and/or text that your order is ready for pick-up
- Collect your goods when it is convenient for you
International Visitors & Collect in Store Purchases:
Velosport supports the VAT Retail Export Scheme. International travellers from outside the EU in most cases are able to claim the VAT back on their purchases. However, this can only be done in-store by completing a VAT 407 form.
- Purchase your goods online ensuring your delivery address is outside the EU and select the "Collect in Store" shipping option
- Upon collection, Velosport will provide you with and help you complete a VAT 407 form, which details:
Take the completed VAT 407 form, along with your receipt and goods to the customs desk at your departing port. HM Customs must stamp your form as without a HM Customs stamp your VAT claim will be invalid. An official freight forwarder waybill can also be accepted as proof of export
Return the form to Velosport, where we will process your VAT refund and refund the appropriate amount directly to your credit card, less a small admin fee (£20 on refunds over £50, £5 if less)
- Products purchased
- Your contact details
- Your credit card details that you would like your refund processed to
Note: where VAT is not applied, it cannot be claimed back (i.e. such as certain goods including helmets and some food products).