Top level racing clincher with exceptional winter and wet condition performance with a Duraskin® cut-resistant layer from bead to bead and 2 extra Vectran Breakers help increase puncture protection.
- Toughness and wet weather performance make it ideal for fast Audax and all year-round road racing
- A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market
- With 23mm, 25mm, and 28mm versions, the Grand Prix 4 Season makes it possible to select the right tyre for various road conditions and comfort requirements
- The ultimate combination of speed, lightweight and wet weather performance, combined with excellent puncture and sidewall protection
- Ultra-fine polyamide casing for supple, all-day performance
- Black casing with added DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement for protection against cuts and abrasion
- Black “Max Grip Silica” compound optimised for wet weather adhesion, low temperatures and extended tread life
- TPI: 330
- Weight: 25c 240g, 28c 280g
|Puncture Protection:||Vectran Breaker|
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4 Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris Roubaix race, the Hell of the North, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tyres have the fewest tyre related problems during the race. Incorporating Conti’s special wear resistant carbon compound, the tyre is characterised by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures.